Students must create an individual account in Fluid Review. If you participated in last year's Fowler or the St. Thomas Business Plan Competition in February, use the same account.
Once complete, an email confirmation will be sent with steps to submit your business concept.
*You will be able to add team members to your submission once all of your individual accounts have been created.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.
- Division requirements:
- Undergraduate Division: Teams registering to compete in the undergraduate division must be comprised of all St. Thomas undergraduate students.
- Graduate Division: Teams must have at least one currently registered St. Thomas graduate student (master's or Ph.D. level), but may be comprised with both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Social Venture: Teams may include undergraduate- and graduate-level St. Thomas students. The social venture division is for business concepts that are structured to drive social change through a systemic, sustainable business model. It should seek both financial and social returns.
- Submissions should be new business concepts. If a business concept has previously won or placed in a previous Fowler competition, it is disqualified from the competition.
- Students may submit as many business concepts as they would like, but are limited to only one concept to compete in the semifinal and final competition on November 18.
EXTENDED: November 2, 11:59 p.m.
Submit Business Concept
November 4, 5 p.m.
November 18, All day
Semi-finalist Presentations/Judging in the Morning
Final Presentations/Judging in the Afternoon
If you have any issues with submitting your business plan, email email@example.com for troubleshooting advice.